Are you an experienced Registered Midwife?
Medacs Healthcare has many requirements for Registered Midwives to work contracts across Western New South Wales, Dubbo, Mudgee, and Bathurst!
We are a trusted nursing agency, specialising in travel nursing! We are passionate about what we do and in 2023 we moved hundreds of nurses across Australia for contracts. We have partnered with various health services across Australia to recruit experienced Registered Nurses who would be interested in taking on contract positions.
Key Benefits include:
- Meal Allowance of up to $120 per day worked.
- Opportunities available ASAP starts from up to 12 weeks
- Travel allowance &accommodation provided.
- Improve your skills, widen your experiences, and get paid to explore the stunning state of NSW!
- Degree level qualification with a recognised educational institution in Nursing or Midwifery (or other if required)
- Registration with AHPRA
- A strong midwifery background. At least 3 years' experience.
- FSEP, PROMP and Neonatal Resuscitation
- Demonstrated commitment to the provision of care, which focuses on the woman and their family.
- Commitment to flexibility and innovation in practice including an evidence-based approach to care.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by clicking
"APPLY NOW". Or email
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact
Sasha Ryzy on 0418 672 257.
Have a friend that might be interested? Refer a friend and get $750as a bonus! (T's & C's apply).
Interested in a particular state or specialty? We cover most of Australia so get in touch and we'll do our best to assist.
your application has been submitted