About Medacs Healthcare
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing permanent, temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sector.
- We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Support & Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role.
Medacs Healthcare have opportunities for experienced and passionate AIN's for remote residential aged care contracts in rural Northern Territory and Queensland.
What's on Offer:
- Great agency rates!
- Full time contracts - minimum 38hrs per week guaranteed
- Travel & accommodation organised and included
- Opportunities available from 8 - 12 weeks full time
- Improve your skills and gain meaningful experience within the indigenous community
- At least 12 months recent full-time experience in residential aged care facilities
- Prior indigenous aged care experience highly regarded
- Certificate III in Aged Care equivalent or higher
- Must be fully immunised from COVID-19
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by hitting "APPLY". For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Terence Pham on 0493 046 575.
Know a fellow AIN or Nurse that might be interested? Get paid up to $750 as a referral bonus! (T&C's apply).
your application has been submitted
Back to job search