Hi Job Seeker
Sorry! We didn’t find any jobs matching your criteria.
I am seeking an AHP 2 Podiatrist for a locum contract with a health service 2 hrs north of Adelaide.
The position is full time and is to commence asap and run for around 2 months. Accommodation is provided.
The AHP 2 Podiatrist will:
* Provide a range of Podiatric services across the Yorke and Northern Region
* Provide podiatry services in the clinical areas including but not limited to: high risk and diabetic management, paediatrics, palliative care, biomechanics, nail surgery, wound management, skin and nail pathology, orthotic prescription and manufacture, education and health promotion.
* Coordinate the updating and development of evidence based resources
* Participates in the planning, implementation and evaluation of Podiatric care programs across a range of acute, outpatient and community settings.
* Using Primary Health Care principles to ensure the ranges of Podiatry services meets changing community needs
* Apply clinical experience, increasingly generalist and / or specialist clinical knowledge and professional competence to plan, implement and evaluate a comprehensive and integrated range of services, appropriate to the needs of the local community.
* Work under reduced clinical direction, and may contribute to the clinical supervision of less experienced allied health professionals, allied health assistants and students.
* As a member of a multi-professional team, including health professionals and service providers from other sectors, the Podiatry Coordinator utilises a combination of preventative, early intervention, treatment / therapy and evaluation approaches.
For further information or to express your interest please contact David Hunter at Medacs Healthcare on 02 4945 6206