I am seeking an AHP 2 Physiotherapist for a locum contract with a health service 2 hrs north of Adelaide.
The position is full time and is to commence asap and run for around 2 months initially. Accommodation is provided.
The AHP 2 Physiotherapist will:
* Manage a complex case load including general medical, surgical, obstetric and paediatric inpatients
* Provide physiotherapy services across the Mid North Cluster
* Provide comprehensive assessment and management of outpatients
* Contribute to the development and implementation of a range of programs across the health service providing discipline specific expertise eg cardiac rehabilitation, falls prevention, respiratory services
* Apply clinical experience, increasingly generalist and / or specialist clinical knowledge and professional competence to plan, implement and evaluate a comprehensive and integrated range of services, appropriate to the needs of the local community.
* You will work under reduced clinical direction, and may contribute to the clinical supervision of less experienced allied health professionals, allied health assistants and students. As a member of a multi-professional team, including health professionals and service providers from other sectors, the Clinical Coordinator Physiotherapist utilises a combination of preventative, early intervention, treatment / therapy and evaluation approaches.
For further information or to express your interest please contact David Hunter at Medacs Healthcare on 02 4945 6206
your application has been submitted