We are currently seeking a full time permanent physiotherapist to work for a private company operating in the medical device, health care, and biotechnology sector specialising in total joint arthroplasty.
You will be responsible for end-to-end clinical management of lower limb orthopaedic patients including pre-operative, intra-operative and post-operative care.
Are you a Physiotherapist who is looking for a challenge; a chance for continued learning and professional development without returning to formal education?
Would you like to be part of a team that is unique to the Australian market, and a leader on the world stage? This is the role for you.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work in a team of experienced Physiotherapists to provide end-to-end patient specific rehabilitation and rehabilitation programs that are delivered both face-to-face and via a telemedicine platform with a focus on optimising clinical and functional outcomes.
- Use of various technologies to monitor patients and create personalised treatment plans and goals.
- Work directly with leading orthopaedic surgeons to improve patient outcomes.
- Work alongside world class biomedical engineers that create patient specific 3D surgical plans.
- Use pre-operative patient profiling and shared decision-making tools to help patients and their Orthopaedic Surgeon make great treatment choices.
- Attend surgical procedures and assist surgeons and hospital staff on the use of products including custom instrumentation, navigation systems, robotics, and interpreting surgical plans.
About the roles:
- Full time position.
- Stable salary, $70,000 annual base salary, $20,000 annual car allowance & quarterly bonus.
- Annual leave & personal leave including all statutory entitlements.
Unique about the role:
- You will form part of a large dynamic company where you will be interacting with, engineers, clinical specialists, surgeons and other interesting people.
- As a Patient Partner you will be applying clinical knowledge to provide the best care without having to use manual therapy.
- The role is varied, different projects and responsibilities outside of seeing patients.
- We have a great supportive team environment where staff strive to challenge and become the best versions of themselves.
- Great social interactions and interesting and ground breaking technological advancements.
- Develop your skills in using technology within healthcare.
- A tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy.
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- A minimum of two-year clinical experience, with desirable experience in acute orthopaedics / orthopaedic rehabilitation / musculoskeletal outpatients.
- Experience in-theatre is highly regarded.
- Passion for biomedical innovation and technology.
- A willingness to engage in product development.
- Ambitious, hard-working and enjoy a challenge.
- Comfortable using technology.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Self starter, work independently.
- Australian work rights.
For further information or to express your interest please contact David Hunter at Medacs healthcare on 02 4945 6206
your application has been submitted
Back to job search