- Alice Springs, Northern Territory
- Role Type
- plus superannuation, salary packaging
About the role:
- We are looking for experience and passitonate Enrolled Nurses to work in remote and regional residental aged care facilities. You will be joining our team of dedicated aged care locums and will be providing high quality care to indigenous communities.
- At least 24 months recent full-time experience as as an Enrolled Nurse in residential aged care facilities.
- Diploma of Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Remote experience preferred.
- Great agency rates $$$
- Full time contracts
- Travel and accommodation organised and included.
- Opportunities available from 6-12 weeks full time
- Improve your skills and gain meaningful experience within remote and regional community!
- Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing permanent, temp, locum, and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sectors.
- We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company.
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Support & Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role.
We also have a referral benefit up to $750 (T & C's applies), If you refer a friend who is suitable for the position!
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by clicking "APPLY". For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Pham on 0435 361 083.