Hi Job Seeker
Sorry! We didn’t find any jobs matching your criteria.
Medacs Healthcare are currently looking for experienced and passionate Nurse Unit Managers (NUM) to join us and work within an ideal location in Perth at one of the cities leading private hospitals within Infection Control.
Our client is a contemporary private hospital in the inner suburbs of Perth providing healthcare services for people within the Perth area. The facility has highly qualified medical practitioners that cater to a wide variety of speciality medical and surgical admissions, plus allied health and community based services including rehabilitation, physiotherapy and home nursing.
What's in it for you?
- Central location and short commute from Perth, WA with plenty of public transport options.
- Fantastic learning environment which enables you to further expand your knowledge and skill set
- Secure permanent employment
- Great rates of pay
Skills and experience
- Experience within a similar nurse management role
- Displays a high level of knowledge in the infection control area
- Demonstrates leadership and management attributes
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more about this role, apply now or contact Olivia O'Donnell on 0403 665 671 or olivia.o' I look forward to hearing from you!
About Medacs Healthcare
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sector.