The Senior Clinician will provide acute assessment and referral to internal teams or external agencies. Senior clinicians will demonstrate leadership in both the ongoing development of the acute intervention service, support their manager with day to day operations of the team including acting up during periods of leave, and provide direct support to RPN3 / Allied Health Grade 2 clinicians rostered on shift with them.
To provide assessment, treatment and recovery based interventions to individuals and their families who experience serious mental illness. The broader service delivery model of MHDAS includes provision of high quality interventions that are consumer-centred, family/carer inclusive and are delivered in a timely and coordinated manner in line with the Victorian Mental Health Act 2014.
* Seeking Psychologists, Mental Health Nurses, Social Workers or Mental Health OT with experience working in similar roles
* You must be eligible for AHPRA from comparable Healthcare Countries-Australia, UK, Ireland, NZ
* AASW member or ability to obtain
* Sponsorship (via 482) for candidates and their family
* Relocation assistance (provided after probation period), plus 2 weeks accommodation on arrival
* Geelong, located about 1 hours' drive from Melbourne city centre, is Victoria's second largest city, located on Corio Bay, and within a short drive from popular beach-front communities on the Bellarine Peninsula as well as being the gateway to the famous Great Ocean Road, which begins just south of Geelong at Torquay.
* Geelong offers you the best of both coastal and city living with only a short drive into Melbourne city itself.
* Geelong also offers excellent access to both public and private schools and top ranking universities.
* If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Chris Matthews-Darby on 0413 761 960 for further information and a confidential discussion.
* Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted