You will be working in one of the world's most beautiful and livable cities. Hobart offers a friendly and relaxed vibe. It is an opportunity to escape from the hustle and bustle.
- Providing clinical mental health support to patients within the community - case work
- An opportunity to collaborate with the multidisciplinary team and to develop your skillset.
- 3-6 month contracts available
- Monday to Friday (8:30am to 5:00pm)
- Accommodation can be arranged
You will be providing clinical support to patients, consumers, and families. You will be collaborating with other members of the primary healthcare team to ensure the highest level of clinical care is provided. The Allied Health Professional will:
- Undertake the delivery of quality recovery focussed services to clients of the Child and Adolescent, Adult Community, Inpatient and Extended Treatment and Older Persons Mental Health Service based on best practice principles and within a recovery framework. Service delivery is within a collaborative and multidisciplinary framework, that includes those with lived experiences.
- Provide a specialist assessment and consumer lead treatment service to clients of Child and Adolescent, Adult Community, Inpatient and Extended Treatment and Older Persons Mental Health Service and their families or carers.
- Promote community awareness in relation to mental health and develop and enhance relationships with other mental health service providers. Act as a consultant to other agencies with regard to the support and management of clients with mental health needs.
To be suitable for this opportunity, you will need to have:
- A minimum of two years post graduate employment in a clinical area directly applicable to the Child and Adolescent, Adult Community, Inpatient and Extended Treatment and Older Persons Mental Health Service area.
- Tertiary qualifications
- General Registration with AHPRA (where applicable)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Current Immunisation record
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by hitting "APPLY NOW". For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Amanda Petkovski on 0402 925 163 or email
Medacs Healthcare are a proud supplier of Mental Health professionals Australia wide. We have a range of permanent and contract opportunities in all states, with various lengths. If you are looking for a new Mental Health opportunity - talk to us now for more information!
your application has been submitted