Medacs Healthcare specialise in the supply of temporary and permanent Allied Health professionals across Australia.
We are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Pharmacist to take on a locum opportunity, working in a public hospital setting in south west NSW. The responsibilities of this position would suit a Pharmacist with previous hospital/clinical experience, as the role involves working on the wards and providing remote support and onsite visits, to affiliated smaller rural hospitals.
The position is to commence as soon as possible for up to 3 months, working Monday to Friday. Travel and accommodation is included in this locum package, along with a competitively hourly pay rate.
Applicants will be considered who have:
- Relevant Pharmacy qualifications
- Extensive hospital experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience with NSW eMeds system is highly desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working rights in Australia
- Flexible work approach and can hit the ground running
- High level understanding and working knowledge of electronic medication management systems
Sound like the next opportunity for you? Or interested in hearings about all upcoming Pharmacist opportunities? Please apply online or for a confidential discussion about the vacancy, please call Annaliese at Medacs Healthcare on (02) 4945 620
your application has been submitted