ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Healthcare are recruiting for an experienced General Radiographer for locum coverage commencing ASAP for 4 weeks. The position is based in a hospital setting in Canberra, ACT.
Fantastic opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative Medical Imaging department, with accommodation and return travel provided.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in Diagnostic Radiography
- Must have current registration with AHPRA and ACT Radiation Licence
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
- Willing to undergo pre-employment checks
- Support from an established and welcoming team
- Competitive casual pay rates
- Work with a specialist consultant who can work with you to line up continuous locums around Australia in multiple locations after this placement
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply' or contact Annaliese on 02 4945 6209 for further details.
Medacs Healthcare has strong business relationships established with independent imaging providers, national private groups and all the respective health services. Our aim is to source you the ideal role and company based on your individual requirements, skills and experience.
your application has been submitted