Medacs Healthcare are recruiting for an Occupational Therapist for a locum position, working within a regional health in Victoria. This position is an immediate start for at least 6 weeks, with the potential to extend.
The is a grade 2 Occupational Therapy position involves providing comprehensive occupational therapy services to clients admitted to the Ambulatory Aged Care Programs. These aged care programs include both Transition Care and Restorative Care Programs.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Inpatient rehab and acute hospital experience is highly desirable
- Willing to undergo pre-employment checks
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Committed to delivering excellent patient care
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Supportive team environment
- Rewarding hourly pay rate
- Hospital accommodation is available
- Experience working in a regional community
HOW TO APPLY
Please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Annaliese on 02 4945 6209 for further information and a confidential discussion.
REFER A FRIEND
Medacs offers a referral bonus for referred candidates placed with us - T&Cs apply, enquire today!
your application has been submitted