We are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Pharmacist to take on a locum opportunity, working in a public hospital setting, based on the south west coast of Victoria. The responsibilities of this position would suit a Pharmacist with extensive hospital/clinical experience. The position is to commence early July. Travel and accommodation are included in this locum package, along with a competitively hourly pay rate.
Applicants will be considered who have:
- Relevant Pharmacy qualifications
- Extensive hospital experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working rights in Australia
- Flexible work approach and can hit the ground running
- High level understanding and working knowledge of electronic medication management systems
Sound like the next opportunity for you? Or interested in hearings about all upcoming Pharmacist opportunities? Please apply online or for a confidential discussion about the vacancy, please call Annaliese at Medacs Healthcare on (02) 4945 6209.
REFER A FRIEND
Medacs offers a referral bonus for referred candidates placed with us - T&Cs apply, enquire today!
your application has been submitted