Medacs Healthcare is an Allied Health staffing business, a part of the Medacs Global Group (MGG). Medacs Healthcare specialise in the supply of temporary and permanent staff throughout Australasia and around the world.
We are currently recruiting for qualified and experienced Pharmacist to take on a locum opportunity, working in a public hospital setting, based in the Goldfields region of Western Australia. The responsibilities of this position would suit a Pharmacist with extensive hospital/clinical experience. The position is to commence as soon as possible for up to 10 weeks. Travel and accommodation is included in this locum package, along with a competitively hourly pay rate.
Applicants will be considered who have:
- Relevant Pharmacy qualifications
- Extensive hospital experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working rights in Australia
- Flexible work approach and can hit the ground running
- High level understanding and working knowledge of electronic medication management systems
Sound like the next opportunity for you? Or interested in hearings about all upcoming Pharmacist opportunities? Please apply online or for a confidential discussion about the vacancy, please call Annaliese at Medacs Healthcare on (02) 4945 6209.
your application has been submitted