Medacs Healthcare are recruiting for an Occupational Therapist for a 6-week locum role, commencing May 10th. This position is full time Monday to Friday based in the Fairfield region of Sydney. The role involves working with a multidisciplinary team, for a Transitional aged care program, based in a hospital and community setting.
The position would best suit a Grade 1 or 2 Occupational Therapist who has both the skills and passion to provide quality care and service to their patients and clients and can provide appropriate treatment strategies to ensure goals are met.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Willing to undergo pre-employment checks
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated clinical experience
- Committed to delivering excellent patient care
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Annaliese on 02 4945 6209 for further information and a confidential discussion.
REFER A FRIEND
Medacs offers a referral bonus for referred candidates placed with us - T&Cs apply, enquire today!
your application has been submitted