The Opportunity - Te Whiwhinga mahi
We are on the hunt for surgical registered nurses to join our team of agency nurses for our various clients across the Central Auckland region. As a Medacs Healthcare employee, we can offer you flexible shifts and offer you work according to your availability.
Types of Surgical settings may include:
- Pre-& post-operative
- Day stay units
- Private Surgical' s
- DHB wards
- Critical care
As a Registered Nurse you will be required to:
- Work collaboratively to provide timely, proficient, patient-centred services for all patients.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team to provide healthcare support to patients and their whanau
- Be Responsible for Medication Administration and Clinical Documentation
- Work as part of a team and to handle multiple tasks safely and effectively
About you - Ko koe tēnei
- At least 12-24 months NZ Surgical Nursing experience
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) with the NZ Nursing Council
- Current CPR, Basic Life Support or First Aid Certification
- Current indemnity insurance
- Be willing to undergo pre-employment occupational health checks
- Strong customer focus, committed to improvement initiatives and your own professional development
- Professional and eager to earn.
- An excellent communicator with brilliant listening skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive market rates PLUS 8% Holiday Pay
- 24/7 On-Call service - you can contact us anytime, any day
- NEW 'refer a friend' bonus initiative
- Free Uniform
- Free CPR & Manual Handling training renewals (T&Cs apply)
Right to work in New Zealand essential
To apply for this role, please click "apply now" and follow the prompts or contact me, Chloe Jang, on 09 630 8300 for a confidential discussion.
About Medacs - Ko wai mātou
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sectors. With more than 15 years of experience in NZ healthcare market we offer a local service through our office in Auckland.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search