Medacs Healthcare work with a variety of prestigious private surgical facilities who are currently looking for a Registered Nurses to join their Endoscopy Unit on a casual basis. These are busy units, which provides pre - and post - operative care to patients, undergoing a variety of Endoscopy procedures. You will be joined by a supportive team that will ensure you receive the assistance and training needed.
These top market facilities are located around Auckland central.
What will your shifts look like?
- Shifts based on your availability.
- Shift times between 0730 - 1800, however it may vary from time to time.
- Monday - Friday work only - no weekend work required!!
What skills are needed for this role?
- Must be eligible to work in NZ with appropriate immigration visa
- NZ Registered Nurse with current APC
- Relevant NZ clinical experience in acute care / surgical, PACU setting.
- Experience within Endoscopy setting preferred.
- Ability to obtain verbal references from 2 x senior referees whom you have worked with in the last 2 years
- Be willing to undergo pre-employment occupational health checks
- Current CPR, Basic Life Support or First Aid Certification
Why work with us?
Working with Medacs Healthcare you will enjoy the following:
- Competitive market rates PLUS 8% Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to up - skill due to our variety of clients
- Dedicated Recruitment Team who are Healthcare Professionals themselves.
- 24/7 On-Call service - you can contact us anytime, any day
- Up to $450 Refer-A-Friend bonus (conditions apply)
- Weekly payroll!
To find out more about this exciting role, please contact Deborah D'Souza on 09 630 8300 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please click 'Apply Now'.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search