If you're looking for some steady income to get you through the coming winter months but not quite ready for a permanent move, we want to hear from you!
Medacs Healthcare are on the hunt for Healthcare Assistants to join our agency and work across short-term contracts. As part of our contracting team, you will take on either part time or full-time contracts which will be anywhere from 3 weeks up to 6 months in length, with a possibility of extension. Shifts will be rostered and are generally only Monday-Friday however, if working on a ward you may be asked to work nights & weekends.
- Maintain patients' personal cares & assist with patient meals
- Monitor changes in patient condition, documenting this on their health records and report back to the nurses
- Assisting with patient transfers
- Assistance with restocking trollies
What working with Medacs Healthcare offers you:
- Competitive hourly rates PLUS 8% Holiday Pay
- 1st Uniform FREE
- Free CPR & Manual Handling Training
- A 'refer a friend' bonus initiative - earn up to $450 PER referral! (Conditions apply)
- Flexibility of days when you want to work
- Weekly Payroll!
Key 'Must Haves':
- Right to work in New Zealand is essential.
- Healthcare Assistant with Level 3 or 4 Health and Wellbeing certificate with minimum 3-6 months recent experience OR;
- 2nd year or 3rd year Nursing student and completed at least two clinical placements completed
- Current CPR, Basic Life Support or First Aid Certification and Manual Handling certificate
- Be willing to undergo pre-employment occupational health checks
Click the Apply button and follow the prompts. To find out more about this exciting role, please contact Deborah D'Souza - Recruitment Consultant on 09 630 8300.
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and permanent recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sectors. With more than 15 years of experience in the NZ healthcare market we offer a local and personalised service through our office in Auckland
your application has been submitted