Our client operates a small Rest Home that offers quality long-term care to older adults. They are needing a dedicated Registered Nurse to provide exceptional support to their residents, and with just 10 residents on site, you will only be required to provide rest home level care - no hospital level care necessary!
This is a permanent role working 40 hours per week Saturday through to Wednesday 8.00AM - 4.00PM, located on the outskirts of Auckland CBD (easy access to public transport or free on-site parking!)
- Providing medication management
- Conduct assessment on residents & complete their care plans
- Assist with doctors' rounds
- Monitor and report any decline in resident's health
- Maintain resident documentation and records
- Help co-ordinate the Restraint Minimisation and Safe Practice Programme
Why apply for this role?
- Competitive hourly rate plus weekend rates
- Your meals will be provided when you're on duty
- You will get to work with a small but experienced team & have plenty of support available
- Full training provided - working at a smaller rest home means you won't be thrown in the deep end
- Not to mention, you get the chance to diversify your skills and spend quality time with residents
- Ideal opportunity for RNs who have recently completed their CAP course - a great introduction for getting used to Nursing in NZ
What you will need:
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- InterRAI trained preferred
- Previous experience working in an Aged Care facility preferred
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Be a genuine caring and compassionate nurse
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team
- You must be a NZ Citizen or Resident to apply
DON'T WAIT, APPLY NOW
Hit the 'Apply Now' button and follow the prompts or call me, Deborah D'Souza on 09 623 8004 or for a confidential discussion.
Not quite what you're looking for? Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company so reach out to us anyway to find out how we can help you find your next great opportunity!
your application has been submitted
Back to job search