Please Note: candidates without a valid Right to Work in New Zealand will not be contacted. You must be eligible to work in NZ with an appropriate immigration visa & NZ Nursing Registration to apply.
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing provider committed to delivering excellence in patient care. We partner with medical practices across Auckland to ensure they have the best healthcare professionals on their team. Join us in making a meaningful impact on healthcare in New Zealand!
We are seeking dedicated Practice Nurses to join our team of healthcare professionals. As a Practice Nurse with Medacs healthcare, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of different healthcare settings, providing top quality care to patients and contributing to the improvement of healthcare In New Zealand.
This is a casual role with multiple shifts available across Auckland, so you have the flexibility to pick and choose when you would like to work!
- Conduct patient assessments and provide clinical care.
- Administer vaccinations and immunisations.
- Maintain accurate patient records.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary healthcare teams.
- Provide patient education, support and more!
- At least 12-months NZ Nursing Experience or 6-months NZ experience post CAP course completion
- MedTech32 experience required.
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) with the NZ Nursing Council
- Current CPR, Basic Life Support or First Aid Certification
- Ability to obtain verbal references from two senior referees whom you have worked with in the last 2 years.
- Hold a current Vaccinator and Smear Taker certificate (advantageous)
- Understanding of NZ Childhood Immunisation Regimes
- Be willing to undergo pre-employment occupational health checks.
Why choose Medacs Healthcare:
- Competitive pay PLUS 8% holiday pay
- Access to a wide network of healthcare facilities and practices!
- Up to $750 Refer-A-Friend bonus per referral (T's & C's apply)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free Medacs Uniform
- You will have a dedicated Recruitment Team who will support you through your journey with Medacs.
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply button and follow the prompts. Join us in making a positive impact on healthcare in New Zealand. To find out more about this exciting role, please contact Deborah D'Souza - Recruitment Consultant on 09 630 8300.
your application has been submitted