Calling all Mental Health Nurses, Social Workers, and Occupational Therapists!
Medacs Healthcare is partnering with a highly regarded and growing Mental Health Services in regional Victoria in seeking for Commuhnity Clinicians for the following locations:
With sponsorship provided and excellent relocation assistance on offer, this is a roleshould not be missed!
As Community Clinician you will undertake a full range of clinical assessment, care planning and treatment including the provision of a comprehensive assessment of needs for referred clients, their family, and carers, and to develop and deliver therapeutic interventions, and coordinate care
- Secure permanent employment
- Sponsorship (via 482)
- Relocation assistance of up to $33K
Skills & Experience:
- Registered qualifications in Nursing, Social Work, Psychology, or Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA) or able to obtain (if applicable)
- Membership with the AASW (where applicable)
- Previous experience in an Mental Health Community / hospital environment with clinical knowledge and clinical problem-solving ability
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Ernest Fancuberta +64 2 2206 4775 (NZ) for further information and a confidential discussion.
your application has been submitted