Aged Care Nurse
Medacs Healthcare is delighted to be partnering with one of New Zealand's largest aged care providers. They are currently looking for passionate aged care nurses on a permanent basis at their facility in Cambridge, Waikato.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be working closely with the unit coordinators, caregivers and the rest of the team in making sure that quality care is being provided to the residents.
- New Zealand Registered Nurse with a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Proven passion and desire to provide excellent and holistic patient care
- Flexibility to be rostered across all shifts (morning, afternoon, and night shifts across any day of the week)
REASONS TO BELONG
- An accredited employer with Immigration NZ
- Paid parental leave - in addition to standard parental leave they offer 12 weeks of paid leave for primary carers and 2 weeks for secondary carers.
- Fully subsidised Southern Cross health insurance to eligible permanent NZ employees and a discount on insurance cover for eligible family members for the annual period from 1 July 2023 (subject to applicable terms and conditions).
- Wellbeing discounts and advice, EAP counselling services, study support, and cultural leave.
- Refer-a-friend programme of $1,000 - $2,000.
- Sign-on / Retention Bonus.
- Professional Development - in-house and external training and development.
- Industry-competitive remuneration and benefits, and internal reward and recognition programmes.
Click the Apply button and follow the prompts. To find out more about this exciting role, please contact Ernest Fancuberta - Principal Recruitment Consultant on 09 630 8300.
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and permanent recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sectors. With more than 15 years of experience in the NZ healthcare market we offer a local and personalised service through our office in Auckland
your application has been submitted