We have a great opportunity for a Healthcare Assistants to join the Medacs Nursing Team. You will enjoy flexible agency shifts across both the public hospitals and private sector including aged care! The role is to start as soon as possible.
Location: All of Auckland, you may choose shifts at locations most convenient to you.
- Healthcare Assistant with Level 3 or 4 Health and Wellbeing certificate
- 2nd year or 3rd year Nursing student and completed at least two clinical placements
- Overseas Registered Nurse with a minimum of 2 years' experience no more than 2 years ago
- Be able to work independently and at times, in challenging situations
- Complete casual agency shifts or on going 'lines of work', depending on your availability
You will be responsible for:
- Providing personal cares to residents
- Assistance with activities of daily living - toileting, eating, drinking, ironing clothes, ensuring residents clothes are named, sending clothes to laundry etc
- Assisting with residents' transfers
- Assisting Nurses and Allied Health staff with procedures/ workload
- Participating in activities of the facility
Why work with Medacs Healthcare
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sectors. With more than 15 years of experience in NZ healthcare market we offer a local service through our office in Auckland.
- Competitive market rates PLUS 8% Holiday Pay
- A NEW 'refer a friend' bonus initiative - be rewarded $$ sooner rather than later
- Flexibility of days when you want to work
- Free CPR and Manual Handling Training renewals
- Ongoing development and career progression
- Free Medacs Uniform
Simply click the 'Apply Now' button and follow the prompts or if you have any questions, contact The Recruitment Team on 09 630 8300 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
your application has been submitted