We are looking for Registered Nurses to work with a variety of prestigious private surgical facilities in Central Auckland
As a Registered Nurse you will be required to:
- Collaborate and provide timely, proficient, patient-centred services to all patients.
- Work within a supportive team
- Be Responsible for Medication Administration and Clinical Documentation
- Supervision of Health Care Assistants and Enrolled Nurses
Why work with Medacs Healthcare
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to all Auckland DHB's, private hospitals, primary health organisations & commercial healthcare clients.
- Up to $450 Refer-A-Friend bonus
- Welcome Pack when you become a Medacs Agency Nurse
- 24/7 On-Call service - you can contact us anytime, any day
- At least 24 months NZ Surgical Nursing experience or 6-months NZ experience post CAP course completion
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) with the NZ Nursing Council
- Intravenous Fluid Certificate (desirable)
- Current CPR, Basic Life Support or First Aid Certification
Right to work in NZ essential.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search