- Remuneration between $87,500 - $112,300 depending on experience
- Central Auckland location
Medacs Healthcare is seeking experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to join a well regarded team of like-minded individuals in central Auckland.
- Permanent position offering 0.8 or full-time hours with a rotating roster
- Inpatient unit covering high dependency, acute and emergency care
- Provide assessment, acute care services and healthcare for consumers with mental health disorders
- Continued support from a very experienced multi-disciplinary team
- Structured career development and training opportunities
- Competitive annual salary and remuneration package
- 5 weeks annual leave after 5 years' service
- 2 weeks sick leave per annum, prorated for part-time
- Reimbursement of APC costs
- Relocation package offered for nurses relocating from outside Auckland
- Visa sponsorship - plus application support and guidance
- Assistance with quarantine costs may be considered
- Must be New Zealand Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse - https://www.nursingcouncil.org.nz/ or be eligible to apply
- Have at least 12-months NZ Mental Health Nursing Experience (or comparative Healthcare Systems) or 6-months NZ Mental Health experience post CAP course completion
- Post-Grad Certificate in Mental Health would be advantageous
- Knowledge of mental health issues, pharmacology & treatment interventions
- Australian/New Zealand Residency or be eligible to apply for a work visa
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more apply now or contact Hayley Newell on 022-658-0967 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. We look forward to speaking with you.
Not quite what you are looking for? Chat to us anyway to see how we can help you to find your next best role.
Refer a friend bonus up to $450 per referral! (http://info.medacs.com/nz/refer-a-friend)
Why choose us:
Medacs is a healthcare agency with 25 years of experience in New Zealand as well as international coverage with offices in Australia, the UK, Ireland, and Dubai. We partner with all 20 public health employers', government agencies, numerous other private hospitals and clinics.
I'm Hayley a Recruitment consultant at Medacs and I specialise in permanent recruitment consultancy nationally. Connecting and supporting people on their career paths is something I am fiercely passionate about.
In addition to a range of opportunities for you to consider, I can offer the following;
- Market Insight
- Team culture and Insider comments
- Salary Transparency
- Professional advice
- Resume support
- Help with Interview Preparation
- Negotiating Salary and Contracts
- Full 24/7 advice and support for moving to New Zealand
- Information and direction on registration and visa processes
Please give me a call on +64 22 658 0967 for a confidential discussion
your application has been submitted
Back to job search