Our client is looking to expand their multi-disciplinary team and is seeking a registered Clinical Psychologist with experience in the field of Mental Health to provide support for children and youth with serious mental health disorders up to aged 18 years.
Be a part of an organisation that provides high quality service in mental health assessment and treatment services for young people in the region. Some liaison/consultation with other areas and agencies will be required including working with community services such as Oranga Tamariki, schools, GPs and local Maori networks so we are looking for a confident and effective communicator.
If you are truly passionate about your work and have a passion for working with younger people, this role will not only be rewarding but you will have plenty of opportunity for growth and continued professional development to advance your career to the next level.
You will be:
- Be registered with the New Zealand Psychologist Board - http://www.psychologistsboard.org.nz/ or be eligible to apply
- Experience working with adults or children and adolescents within the field of Mental Health
- An excellent communicator with good organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Australian/New Zealand Residency or be eligible to apply for a work visa
- Continued support from a very experienced multi-disciplinary team
- Career development and training opportunities
- Full time and part time position available
- Competitive annual salary and remuneration package including penal rates for weekend and night shifts
- Possible relocation package on offer
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more apply now or contact Hayley Newell on 022-658-0967 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. We look forward to speaking with you.
Not quite what you are looking for? Chat to us anyway to see how we can help you to find your next best role.
Refer a friend bonus up to $500 per referral! (http://info.medacs.com/nz/refer-a-friend)
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing permanent, temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sectors. With more than 15 years of experience in NZ healthcare market we offer a local service through our offices in Auckland and Christchurch.
Our recruitment consultants are specialists in the healthcare sector, with many holding healthcare qualifications and direct commercial or clinical healthcare experience. Our team therefore holds a unique insight into the various clients we work with and can provide first hand information on how to get there, what to know and how you can 'put your best foot forward' whilst at interview.
Medacs Healthcare is committed to ensuring that vulnerable adults, young people and children are safe from harm and abuse. As part of our commitment to these individuals and in line with the Crimes Act 2011 & the Vulnerable Childrens Act 2014, all appointments to positions (whether temporary or permanent) will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory Police Vetting Check. This will be explained to all shortlisted candidates at phone screen and interview.
your application has been submitted