Our client is looking to expand their multi-disciplinary team and is seeking a registered Clinical Psychologist with experience in the field of Mental Health to provide support for children and youth with serious mental health disorders up to age 18 years.
Be a part of an organisation that provides high-quality service in mental health assessment and treatment services for young people in the region. Some liaison/consultation with other areas and agencies will be required including working with community services such as Oranga Tamariki, schools, GPs and local Maori networks so we are looking for a confident and effective communicator.
If you are truly passionate about your work and have a passion for working with younger people, this role will not only be rewarding but you will have plenty of opportunities for growth and continued professional development to advance your career to the next level.
- Full time and part-time positions available
- Monday to Friday only (no nights or weekends)
- The chance to have a positive impact on older people's health and wellbeing
- Continued support from a very experienced multi-disciplinary team
- Metropolitan location with free Wi-Fi, on-site pharmacy and food services
- Competitive annual salary and remuneration package
- Structured career development and training opportunities
- Subsidised onsite car parking and free car parking close to the clinic
- Free eye testing for staff
- Annual gym memberships for $100 or less (zero fees)
- Possible relocation package on offer
- Visa support / Sponsorship for the right candidate
You will be:
- Be registered with the New Zealand Psychologist Board - http://www.psychologistsboard.org.nz/ or be eligible to apply
- Experience working with adults or children and adolescents within the field of Mental Health
- An excellent communicator with good organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Australian/New Zealand Residency or be eligible to apply for a work visa
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more apply now or contact Hayley Newell on 022-658-0967 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. We look forward to speaking with you.
Not quite what you are looking for? Chat to us anyway to see how we can help you to find your next best role.
Refer a friend bonus up to $500 per referral! (http://info.medacs.com/nz/refer-a-friend)
Why choose us:
Medacs is a healthcare agency with 25 years of experience in New Zealand as well as international coverage with offices in Australia, the UK, Ireland, and Dubai. We partner with all 20 public health employers', government agencies, numerous other private hospitals and clinics.
I'm Hayley a Recruitment consultant at Medacs and I specialise in permanent recruitment consultancy nationally. Connecting and supporting people on their career paths is something I am fiercely passionate about.
In addition to a range of opportunities for you to consider, I can offer the following;
- Market Insight
- Team culture and Insider comments
- Salary Transparency
- Professional advice
- Resume support
- Help with Interview Preparation
- Negotiating Salary and Contracts
- Full 24/7 advice and support for moving to New Zealand
- Information and direction on registration and visa processes
Please give me a call on +64 22 658 0967 for a confidential discussion
your application has been submitted