Do you want to work in in a specialisation that is secure, extremely rewarding and where each day is filled with great tales that span countries, loves, challenges and everything in between?
Our client is currently looking for a clinical psychologist who is passionate about working with the elderly population. This is the perfect opportunity to make a difference in your community and help support New Zealand's most vulnerable. This community-based service is located in Central Auckland and offers specialist assessment and treatment for adults aged 65 years and over who are experiencing mental illness and/or cognitive change.
You will manage your own patient load and work closely within a tight-knit multidisciplinary team to collaboratively optimise the function and wellness of older adults with the aim of supporting them to continue to live as independently and meaningfully as possible.
- Full time and part-time positions available
- Monday to Friday only (no nights or weekends)
- The chance to have a positive impact on older people's health and wellbeing
- Continued support from a very experienced multi-disciplinary team
- Metropolitan location with free Wi-Fi, on-site pharmacy and food services
- Competitive annual salary and remuneration package
- Structured career development and training opportunities
- Subsidised onsite car parking and free car parking close to the clinic
- Free eye testing for staff
- Annual gym memberships for $100 or less (zero fees)
- Possible relocation package on offer
- Visa support / Sponsorship for the right candidate
You will be:
- Be registered with the New Zealand Psychologist Board - http://www.psychologistsboard.org.nz/ or be eligible to apply
- Experience working with adults or children and adolescents within the field of Mental Health
- An excellent communicator with good organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Australian/New Zealand Residency or be eligible to apply for a work visa
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more apply now or contact Hayley Newell on 022-658-0967 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. We look forward to speaking with you.
Not quite what you are looking for? Chat to us anyway to see how we can help you to find your next best role.
Refer a friend bonus up to $500 per referral! (http://info.medacs.com/nz/refer-a-friend)
Why choose us:
Medacs is a healthcare agency with 25 years of experience in New Zealand as well as international coverage with offices in Australia, the UK, Ireland, and Dubai. We partner with all 20 public health employers', government agencies, numerous other private hospitals and clinics.
I'm Hayley a Recruitment consultant at Medacs and I specialise in permanent recruitment consultancy nationally. Connecting and supporting people on their career paths is something I am fiercely passionate about.
In addition to a range of opportunities for you to consider, I can offer the following;
- Market Insight
- Team culture and Insider comments
- Salary Transparency
- Professional advice
- Resume support
- Help with Interview Preparation
- Negotiating Salary and Contracts
- Full 24/7 advice and support for moving to New Zealand
- Information and direction on registration and visa processes
Please give me a call on +64 22 658 0967 for a confidential discussion
your application has been submitted