Hi Job Seeker
Sorry! We didn’t find any jobs matching your criteria.
This is an exciting opportunity to continue to grow your aged care nursing experience. You will be supported to further develop your clinical skill-set in an environment where patient care truly comes first.
With full orientation and training, you will be an integral team member in this close knit team. You will assist in running the ward by providing care and support to your allocated patients, provide medication, advice patients and their families regarding illnesses and ailments and work as part of a team to provide optimal daily care and support a patients activities of daily living.
As part of the team you will also assist your fellow nurses and Doctors to ensure the ward runs smoothly, by going above and beyond to support where possible. We have number of opportunities available across a range of aged care groups and independent homes.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position you will have:
* At least 12-months Nursing Experience (or comparative Healthcare Systems) or 6-months NZ experience post CAP course completion
* Current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) with the NZ Nursing Council
* Current CPR or Basic Life Support Certification
* Must be eligible to work in NZ with appropriate immigration visa
Company Culture & Reward
* Join a team that is passionate about providing excellent levels of care
* Gain experience working in an caring and supportive team
* Expand on your clinical skills
To apply in the strictest of confidence, please contact Mandie Pierson on 09 869 2990. Alternatively, please click 'Apply Now'. Don't delay - apply today.