Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting surgical registered nurses for our various clients across the Auckland region. Due to ongoing COVID - 19 lock downs, there are an increase in surgical procedures.
As a Medacs Healthcare employee, we have the ability to offer you flexible shifts and offer you work according to your availability.
As a Registered Nurse you will be required to:
- Work collaboratively to provide timely, proficient, patient-centred services for all patients.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team to provide healthcare support to patients and their whanau
- Be Responsible for Medication Administration and Clinical Documentation
Why work with Medacs Healthcare
- Competitive market rates PLUS 8% Holiday Pay
- Dedicated Recruitment Team who are Healthcare Professionals themselves.
- 24/7 On-Call service - you can contact us anytime, any day
- Up to $450 Refer-A-Friend bonus (http://info.medacs.com/nz/refer-a-friend)
- Nurse-Led Recruitment Team
- Welcome Pack when you become a Medacs Agency Nurse
- Subsidised Uniform, Occupational Health results & training
- At least 12-months NZ Surgical Nursing experience or 6-months NZ experience post CAP course completion
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) with the NZ Nursing Council
- Intravenous Fluid Certificate (desirable)
- Current CPR, Basic Life Support or First Aid Certification
Right to work in New Zealand essential
To find out more about this exciting role, please contact Mandie Pierson (Recruitment Consultant) on 09 869 2990. Alternatively, please click 'Apply Now'.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search