About Medacs Healthcare:
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing permanent, temp, locum, and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sectors.
- We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Support & Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role.
Medacs Healthcare have opportunities for experienced and passionate Registered Nurses for regional and remote residential aged care contracts in Queensland.
What's on Offer:
- Great agency rates
- Full time contracts
- Travel & accommodation organised and included
- Opportunities available from 6 - 12 weeks full time
- Lucrative salary packaging options
- Improve your skills and gain meaningful experience within the regional community!
- At least 24 months recent full-time experience as a Registered Nurse in residential aged care facilities
- Current AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Must be fully immunized from COVID-19 and 2023 Influenza
- Indigenous experience is preferred; not essential.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by clicking "APPLY". For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Whitney Ngoun on 0421 096 386.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search