About Medacs Healthcare
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing permanent, temp, locum, and contract recruitment expertise to public, private, and commercial healthcare sector.
We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company.
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you.
- Support and Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want.
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role.
Medacs Healthcare has opportunities for experienced and passionate registered allied healthcare professionals nationwide.
About the roles:
- General Physiotherapy Assessment and Treatment
- Long and Short-Term Care Plans
- Functional and Pre-Employment Medical Assessments
- Mentoring of Junior members and Graduates.
- Acute care
- Aged Care treatment, assessment, planning and advice.
- Home Visits (NDIS)
- Public and private practice
What we can offer
With growth, comes opportunity.
- An opportunity for VISA Sponsorship (If required).
- Great remuneration packages with bonus incentives.
- An existing caseload upon commencement with opportunity to build this through engagement, care planning and referral.
- Opportunities for growth.
- In-house professional development through our core and expander courses hosted in our own, dedicated training facility by both our leaders and industry professionals.
- Dedicated and state of the art facilities.
- A community of like-minded professionals.
- Relocation assistance where/if required.
- Opportunity to mentor and/or support a young cohort of graduates.
To be successful in these roles you will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong experience as a Physiotherapist in a multidisciplinary team. You will be a motivated, passionate professional, who thrives on supporting your team and people in the local community.
You will require the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Experience with NDIS (preferred)
- Strong organisational skills
- Current Working with Children Check
- Australian Police Check
- New graduates are also welcome to apply.
Personal Qualities, Knowledge, and Skills:
- High level of self-confidence
- Ability to interact and communicate with a diverse range of people at all levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team as well as independently.
- A personal approach which is positive, enthusiastic, friendly, and helpful
- A willingness and ability to learn.
- Ability to give excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to introduce new concepts through innovation, influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills.
- Flexibility to operate in an environment of change and continuous improvement.
If you are interested in these positions and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts.
Alternatively, you can contact Isaac Howell on 0435 364 231
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted
Back to job search