This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and growing health service working in Mental Health in regional Victoria!
With sponsorship provided and excellent relocation assistance on offer, this is a role not to be missed!
We are seeking Mental Health Nurses, Social Workers, Psychologists and OT's in the below location:
- As Community Clinician you will undertake a full range of clinical assessment, care planning and treatment including the provision of a comprehensive assessment of needs for referred clients, their family, and carers, and to develop and deliver therapeutic interventions, and coordinate care
- Secure permanent employment
- Relocation assistance of up to $33K
Skills & Experience:
- Registered qualifications in Nursing, Social Work, Psychology, or Occupational Therapy
- Previous experience in an Mental Health Community / hospital environment with clinical knowledge and clinical problem-solving ability
- AHPRA Registration (where applicable)
- Membership with the AASW (where applicable)
How to apply:
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Matthews-Darby on 0413 761 960
About Medacs Healthcare
- Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sector.
- We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Support & Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role
your application has been submitted