Based in Newcastle / Singleton, this role will see you working for a large government organisation. This role can be part time or full time. The hours of work are 7.30am - 3.30pm. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organisation that provides quality on-site medical care.
Your duties will be however are not limited to:
- Working with multidisciplinary health care team providing a range of high-quality evidence-based mental health services
- Undertake intake assessments, risk assessments, crisis intervention, case formulation, programmatic treatment intervention, care co-ordination and group psycho-education, as well as additional support services as required.
- Manage patients clinical records
- Participation in team meeting
The minimum mandatory requirement is 2 years full time experience in the last 5 years, however with a focus on the following mandatory requirements:
- Intake Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Crisis intervention
- Case formulation
- Treatment planning
- Care co-ordination
Additional to the above requirements:
- Current unconditional and unrestricted registration as a Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Recent participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities in accordance with AHPRA
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001) certification or willing to obtain
- You must be an Australian Citizen
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary + super + benefits
- Multidisciplinary and Supportive team
- Relocation assistance to be discussed if successful
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Siobhan O'Toole on 02 4945 6208 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted
Back to job search