Social Worker Locum needed for 3 month role in a regional NSW public Hospital. This position is to cover general Social Work Inpatient including Medical and Surgical Ward, ICU, maternity, ED and paediatrics.
Your duties will be however are not limited to:
- Based in the hospital covering all wards. 116 beds in the hospital total
- NSW Health Level 1 - 3
- Must have previous hospital experience - assessment, triage, inpatient
- Hours are 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday
- Qualification as a Social Worker.
- Eligibility for membership with AASW
- Driver licence
- WWCC NSW or happy to obtain
- Police Check
- NSW Immunisations
- Previous experience working in NSW Health is desirable
What's in it for you:
- Attractive hourly rate
- Accommodation provided for the entire locum
- Travel provided
- If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Siobhan O'Toole on 02 4945 6208 for further information and a confidential discussion.
- Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted
Back to job search