These roles are based in Newcastle, Maitland, and Taree. The Taree Clinic will consider Provisional Psychologist's a year plus into their studies.
They offer diverse clinical opportunities through multiple referral sources, providing general therapeutic services and clinical assessments to a demographic of clients ranging from the most vulnerable people in the community, to corporate coaching and training in their EAP business.
The organisation covers a broad area of complex cases. The opportunity to focus on your preferred area is available.
Your duties will include however are not limited to:
- Provide therapeutic and clinical assessments and interventions - face to face and tele health
- Provide individual, relationship and family counselling utilising a variety of therapy modalities via short or long term counselling options including Medicare, Victims of Crime, Employee Assistance Program referrals and Family and Relationships Services (government funded)
- Conduct psychological, cognitive, developmental and other assessments (including autism assessments)
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Relevant experience in, or capability to provide individual, family or relationship counselling to clients across the lifespan
- Experience in EAP
- Experience in, or willingness to provide a variety of psychometric and other assessments (such as autism assessments, cognitive, achievement and developmental assessments)
- Attractive salary plus salary packaging
- Additional leave
- Admin support and flexible hours
- Laptop and discounted Gym membership
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts.
Alternatively, you can contact Jade Jennings on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted