This is a beautiful part of VIC offering you a blend of both provincial and metropolitan lifestyles.
The area is driving distance to Melbourne.
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team that is very supportive and works collaboratively
This is a community-based Child and Adolescent Mental Health Clinician role.
Your duties will be however are not limited to:
- Work in partnership with consumers, carers, families and other service providers to provide high quality mental health assessment, treatment and consultation services
- Assist with screening new referrals and provide initial contact with CAMHS
- Liaison with health, education and welfare services to obtain collaborative history and make referrals
- Provide advanced mental health care practice in biopsychosocial assessment, formulation and individualized recovery planning.
- Undertake consumer focused comprehensive assessment including mental status examination and risk assessment
- Risk management plans
- Develop and maintain therapeutic and professional relationships with consumers and carers
To be considered for this role:
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Psychologist
- Psychologists must have current clinical psychology or forensic psychology registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Social Workers must be eligible for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Occupational Therapists must be eligible for registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia
- Experience and expertise in the provision of assessment, treatment planning and intervention for children and adolescents with a mental health disorder.
- Drivers Licence
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary + super
- Multidisciplinary and Supportive team
- Relocation assistance
- If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade Jennings on 02 4945 6204for further information and a confidential discussion.
your application has been submitted