A national healthcare provider is seeking fully registered Psychologists to join their team.
They are expanding their services into Mental Health and are seeking General Registered Psychologists to join their clinics. The clinics offer bulk billing, Medicare and private practice services.
They have several clinics in NSW & ACT offering services in General Practice, Allied Health (physio, podiatry etc), Medical Imaging etc, and will consider anything from 1 day a week or more.
- Phillip ACT
- Belconnen ACT
- Caringbah NSW
- Chatswood NSW
- Darlinghurst NSW
- Merrylands NSW
- Druitt NSW
- Sydney CBD (private billing)
Your duties will be however are not limited to:
- Being a part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering improved health outcomes to their patients
- Provide evidence based psychological assessment, diagnosis, case formulation and treatment
- Relevant administrative duties - writing case notes, Medicare reporting, management of ongoing appointments
- Ongoing liaison with referring GPs, other health care providers etc
- Full Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Eligibility for Medicare provider registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance and ABN
- WorkCover approved (or willing to become WorkCover approved)
What's in it for you:
- A fee for service payment option
- Administration and marketing support
- The opportunity for you to access the services of a large team of motivated and goal focused, like-minded allied health therapists and GP's all under the one roof.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted