Medacs is partnering with a Not for Profit organisation in Queanbeyan NSW. You can work part time or full time hours. Minimum of 30 hours per week.
This organisation is well regarded and prides itself on its collaborative and cohesive working environment and offers a true work life balance and flexibility.
The Mental Health team provides clinical leadership and support to employees enabling them to deliver evidence based psychological interventions for a diverse range of consumers with mental health needs and their families and carers.
You will be based in Queanbeyan however you will have to travel to Goulburn occasionally
You duties will be however are not limited to:
- Managing a team of 6 - Social Workers, Peer Workers etc
- You will still have a smaller clinical work load - 50 / 50 split approximately depending on how many days a week you work.
- Lead multidisciplinary clinical meetings, supervised practice and case conferences that contribute to high quality outcomes for consumers, their families and carers
- Develop and maintain relationships with community partners that will support consumers, their families and carers in their recovery and will build capacity in the community to implement population based strategies
- Undertake administrative duties as required in accordance with program and organisational guidelines
- Current and full registration and credentialing / accreditation (where applicable) with the relevant professional organisation in one of the following:
- Aboriginal Mental Health Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker
- Experience in team leadership and/or management in the mental health environment
- Current drivers' licence and willingness to travel as part of the role including occasional overnight travel
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary + super + salary packaging
- Multidisciplinary and Supportive team
- Relocation assistance to be discussed if successful
- If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade Jennings on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
your application has been submitted