Medacs have partnered with a family started company that have grown into a national business who are committed to being the most respected national rehab and wellbeing business in Australia.
They value their people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape their future success.
You will be joining them in amidst an exciting phase of growth, with a scope for full time, part time and casual opportunities.
In the inner-city suburb of Sydney this role will see you based in Alexandria, where you'll be spoilt for choice surrounded by local restaurants, cafes and parks.
Your duties will include however are not limited to:
- Rehabilitation case management for clients
- Pre employment Medicals
- Single service Assessments including functional assessments
- Assist injured workers return to suitable paid employment
- Facilitating independence in workers to return to work
To be considered for this role:
- Registered Psychologist (full AHPRA reg)
- Rehabilitation Counsellor (FULLASORC or RCAA membership mandatory)
- Current Police clearance or willingness to obtain
- Occupational Rehab experience or similar desired
What's in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration, benefits and generous consultant scheme
- A comprehensive induction to the team and company
- Their commitment to work-life balance
- Regular staff celebrations, award and charity events
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression to a National level
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade Jennings on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and receive up to $750 T's & C's apply.
your application has been submitted