A large clinic based in North Brisbane is seeking a fully registered Psychologist to join their busy team. With a strong internal referral system in place and a back log of clients waiting to be seen.
They service both private and a large cohort of DVA clients. All administrative and reception services are provided.
Your duties will be however are not limited to:
- Being a part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering improved health outcomes to our patients
- Provide evidence based psychological assessment, diagnosis, case formulation and treatment
- Seeing both private and a large cohort of DVA clients -experience in PTSD and trauma is very desirable.
- Full Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Eligibility for Medicare provider registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance and ABN (if desired payment method)
- Experience with veteran's health and PTSD presentations is desirable
- Trauma-based psychotherapy skills
- EMDR experience is highly desirable
- Experience working with Better Access, DVA, EAP, and WorkCover highly desirable
- Availability to work Saturday's highly desirable
What's in it for you:
- An attractive salary or fee for service payment option available
- Administration and marketing support
- The opportunity for you to access the services of a large team of motivated and goal focused, like-minded allied health therapists and GP's all under the one roof.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade Jennings on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply
your application has been submitted