Due to growth in this organisation they are seeking a Senior practioner with NDIS experience to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This role will see you having a smaller case load while also leading/mentoring a team to ensure that clients receive the positive behavioural support they need to increase their quality of life.
You will be liasing closely with the Operations Manager and directly to the CEO.
This is a newly created role that will give you the opportunity to make your own.
Your duties will be however not limited to:
- Engage with NDIS participants and their family / carers
- Facilitate multidisciplinary care plan including initial assessment, review and ongoing services and support
- Provide evidence based psychosocial interventions
- Deliver supervision, training, support and consultation to staff - documents reviews, case feedback etc
- A qualified social worker eligible for registration with the Australian Association of Social Workers, with at least three years' experience
- Psychologist with general registration with AHPRA
- Experience in mentoring / leading a team
- Previous experience working with the NDIS
- Driver licence
- Competitive salary on offer
- Opportunity to travel inter-state
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade Jennings on 02 4945 6204 or email for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and earn up to $750* T & Cs apply
your application has been submitted