An exciting opportunity for two Clinical Leader's to join Community Mental Health Teams.
About an hour away from one of New South Wales major regional cities, there are two roles available in two different locations in the Riverina region, calling for experienced Team Manager's to lead and support a small team of health professionals, providing clinical governance and delivering high quality evidence based mental health care to consumers, families and their carers.
You will be working across the life span in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Tumut - Permanent role
- Young - Maternity leave role until November 2021, possibly longer
Your duties will include however are not limited to:
- Provide overall guidance, leadership, and clinical expertise within a recovery framework
- Managing a team of up to 15 clinicians (social workers, psychologists, occupational therapists), working collaboratively.
- Working with a complex patient base of mental health and drug and alcohol cases.
- Plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate all aspects appropriate to mental health ensuring that the physical health care of mental health consumers is assessed and supported
To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Occupational Therapist, or other recognised qualifications within the Health Professionals
- General Registration with AHPRA (where applicable)
- Eligible for or a member of AASW (where applicable)
- Proven experience managing a team of Mental Health Clinicians
- National Criminal Record Check or willingness to obtain
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary + salary packaging
- Relocation assistance to be discussed if successful
- Professional development
- Multidisciplinary and supportive team
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade Jennings on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and receive up to $750 T's & C's apply.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search