This locum opportunity is based just outside of Melbourne CBD.
With more than 16 years of experience this Private Health Service has developed a model of care built on sound clinical practice and a patient-centred approach. You will be based in either a male or female prison.
These roles are suitable for Psychologists with General or Clinical Registration with AHPRA, or Social Workers with a Mental Health Accreditation.
Your duties will be however not limited to:
- Consulting and following up with existing patients around their mental health
- Performing comprehensive consultations with new and existing patients
- Record accurate and contemporaneous assessment notes
- Consulting with and following up on outpatients from Forensicare regarding their mental health
- Holding mental health clinics
- General or Clinical Registration with AHPRA
- AASW member or eligible for AASW membership
- Social Workers must of a Mental Health accreditation
- Previous experience working in a forensic setting.
- Locum availability
- Access to a car and full drivers' licence
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade Jennings on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 for placement candidate - T & C
your application has been submitted