They are seeking a well experienced and qualified Social Worker or Mental Health Clinician for their Inpatient Unit based in Lismore NSW, roughly 30 minutes from beautiful Byron Bay.
Suitably this person will have experience in the acute mental health setting with care coordination, NDIS processes, and stakeholder engagement. Due to increased acuity in their 24 bed adult unit, this is a fast paced and dynamic role in a hot seat within their multi-disciplinary team.
Given this is a 13 week contract this hospital will provide private accommodation, as well as travel expenses paid.
Your duties will include however are not limited to:
- Provide a variety of interventions and therapies for consumers in an inpatient setting
- Help patients determine appropriate health care and other health services
- Patient psychosocial assessments
- Risk assessments
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, OT - Mental Health or other recognised qualification within the Health Professionals
- General Registration with AHPRA (where applicable)
- Eligible for or a member of AASW (where applicable)
- Proven experience in a hospital system, public or private
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Great hourly rate
- Potential extension
- Less than an hour from Byron Bay
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade Jennings on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted