A locum position has become available for an Occupational Therapist to commence ASAP for a duration of 8 weeks located in South Eastern NSW. This role is within a public hospital and working across general ward, rehab and community (home modifications).
This position is as a sole OT, therefore ideally a minimum of 3 years experience is required.
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU WILL REQUIRE
- A degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration
- At least 3 years of postgraduate experience ideally within a hospital setting
- Must have a current unrestricted driver's licence
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Hospital accommodation provided
- Return travel within Australia reimbursed
- Immediate start
- Streamlined process - work with a dedicated recruitment consultant
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Annaliese on 02 4945 6209 for further information and a confidential discussion.
REFER A FRIEND
Medacs offers a referral bonus for referred candidates placed with us - T&Cs apply, enquire today!
your application has been submitted