Our client who is a registered NDIS provider, is seeking a Psychologist to join their team. Due to growth in their business, they are seeking a provisional/registered Psychologist to join them in their head office in Newcastle.
This role will see you working in the community of Newcastle, visiting group homes, specialist disability accommodation to conduct functional behavioural assessments.
Provisional Psychologist are welcome to apply.
Your duties will be however are not limited to:
- Development and implementation of Behaviour Support Plans
- Provide psychological assessment, intervention and behaviour support
- Developing an NDIS behaviour support plan containing evidence-based, proactive strategies that meet the needs of the client
- Reviewing current Behaviour Intervention Support plans
- Working with a disability service that focusses on supporting people with both intellectual and physical disabilities
- Provisional / Registered Psychologist
- NDIS registered Behaviour Therapist or ability to obtain
- Current driver's license
- If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade Jennings on 02 4945 6204 or email for further information and a confidential discussion.
REFER A FRIEND
Medacs offers a referral bonus of up to $750 for referred and placed candidates - T&Cs apply, enquire today!
your application has been submitted