Our client, who is a registered NDIS provider, is seeking a Behavioural Therapist to join their growing team.
This role will see you conducting Psychometric and Behavioural Assessments and develop Comprehensive Positive Behavioural Support Plans, conduct group and individual interventions and therapy to assist people across the life span. This also includes providing focused therapy under NDIS and other various funding.
Your duties will be however are not limited to:
- Conduct assessment including functional analysis behaviour, risk assessment etc.
- Development and implementation of Behaviour Support Plans
- Develop and implement individual therapy for NDIS referrals for clients with mental health referrals including depression and anxiety amongst others.
- Liaise with various stakeholders to gather information for the purpose of conducting assessments and interventions for clients
- The Behaviour Therapists will need to have qualifications as a ABA, Social Worker, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therpists, Psychologist etc.
- They must be able to be registered with the NDIS Commission
- AHPRA registration (where applicable)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Current Driver Licence
- If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Siobhan O'Toole on 02 4945 6208 or email for further information and a confidential discussion
REFER A FRIEND
Medacs offers a referral bonus for referred candidates placed with us - T&Cs apply, enquire today!
your application has been submitted
Back to job search