Medacs are excited to partner with a highly regarded private practice in search of two Psychologist's across two different locations in the ACT.
The roles available are:
- Focusing on Neuropsychological, educational and cognitive assessments. This role will see you working with mostly children
- A Psychologist, working across the life span. If you have a particular interest in adults, children or adolescents, this can be accommodated.
Their mission is to set the benchmark by providing excellent and effective services across clinical, counselling psychology including services for corporate and private clients, individuals, couples, families, groups, face to face and online services, EAP, Medicare, Workers Compensation, NDIS, Neuropsychological, Educational and Developmental Psychology. They are committed to developing Psychologists as leading practitioners in their field, as well as being a supportive, nurturing and fun place to work.
With plans for growth within their business these two separate roles will see you based in one of the their two sites, Belconnen or Gungahlin in the ACT.
Your duties will include however are not limited to:
- Deliver expert clinical psychological assessment, consultation and therapeutic interventions
- Case management services to clients with mental health disorders and other serious mental health concerns
- Couple and family, group and individual therapy sessions
- Neuropsychological, educational and cognitive assessments
- Child Assessment Services - Educational assessments, Dementia assessments and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) assessments
- Apply increasingly independent clinical judgement to a complex caseload under the practice supervision
- Compilation and presentation of professional development workshops, seminars, and conferences as required
- General Registration / Clinical endorsement Psychologist with AHPRA
- Previous experience working with neuro psychology
- Registered Medicare provider
- Demonstrated competent level of knowledge, expertise and skill in working with persons with mild to severe mental health concerns spanning across all ages
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
What's in it for you?
- Work for a highly regarded private practice
- Multidisciplinary and supportive team
- Professional development opportunities
- CPD provided
- Salaried or fee for service payment options available
- Ability to focus and specialize in your preferred area of psychology
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Siobhan O'Toole on 02 4945 6208 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and receive up to $750 T's & C's apply.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search