I am seeking a level 1 / 2 speech pathologist for a 3 month locum contract for a hospital in far western NSW.
The suitable speech pathologist will have some experience with adult acute and paed caseload. You will need to be a confident clinician that could offer support to a junior clinician.
To provide quality Speech Pathology assessment and treatment to patients of the Far West Local Health District
- Perform any examination or procedure as required as directed by the Team Leader Speech Pathology or their delegate.
- * Ensure the optimum level of patient care is achieved and that all examinations are performed with the highest degree of professionalism, expertise and care.
- *Participate in formal or informal review with regard to work techniques and standards at the discretion of the Team Leader Speech Pathology or their delegate.
- * Maintain a high level of commitment to and participation in Continuing Professional Development programs accredited by Speech Pathology Australia.
- * Actively assist with the supervision of Speech Pathology Students.
- * Participate in all areas of assessment and treatment relevant to level of training and experience.
- * Ensure the Speech Pathology Department is maintained in a tidy condition so as to respect its clinical environment.
- * Balance the demands of service given both inpatient and outpatient sources
- * To take part in supervision of student activities, and particularly in the education of Speech Pathology students and professional development year given demands of service provision.
For further information or to express your interest please contact David Hunter at Medacs Healthcare on 02 4945 6206
your application has been submitted
Back to job search