We are working closely with a not-for-profit, primary health care organization, providing locally tailored, high quality services in need of a part time Social Worker/Mental Health Clinician in their Queanbeyan office covering a large portion of South Eastern NSW, the ACT and the Murrumbidgee region.
This is a part time role up to 22.5 hours per week and will see you provide person-centered and strength-based support to people living with serious and enduring mental health issues.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Psychological therapies for people with mild to moderate mental health concerns
- Youth health, mental health and physical health
- Aboriginal health and chronic disease management
- Being a part of a collaborative Suicide aftercare program
- General holistic services for consumers, families and carers
To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Occupational Therapist, or other recognised qualifications within the Health Professionals
- General Registration with AHPRA (where applicable)
- Eligible for or a member of AASW (where applicable)
What's in it for you?
- Flexibility to find your best work-life balance
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Regular supervision and support
- Extra leave at Christmas
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade Jennings on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and receive up to $750 T's & C's apply.
your application has been submitted